I fought off my cats long enough to finish the loom. Cardboard was not working out well for the heddle, so I got some very sturdy cardstock. I’m hoping it’ll hold up for a while since cutting everything out was quite a chore. I cut the sides of the box for easier weaving and taped down the bottom so that nothing gets cought on anything. Currently I’m warping it. Fingers crossed for a fine result!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: